Our vision is to be among the top ten global technology service providers offering a complete spectrum of e-business, internet and communication technology services and components in an environment of empowerment, intellectual challenge and wealth sharing.
If you feel you have the right attitude and the skills to delight our customers and you live and breathe the web like we do, please go ahead and submit your resume to us. Our teams are always on look out for great talent and we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your resume at: email@example.com
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of AngularJS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp - or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Core PHP developer with exposure to CMS.
Strong coding and debugging skills.
Should be able to generate creative ideas.
Freshers can also apply.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Strong knowledge of Core PHP & Web Frameworks such as Laravel, Codeigniter.
- Working knowledge of Wordpress/Joomla/Drupal and Magento/Opencart/Prestashop would be an added advantage.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Willing to get hands on with NodeJS
Graphic designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Advise on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Create graphics for the website banners
- Constantly look for time saving techniques for mass creation tasks
- Set up processes for the team right from saving file to end output
- Must be proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must have excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills
- Must have a good eye for aesthetics: layout, color theory and typography.
- Must have an understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- Shall write posts that will be read by thousands of people & improvise the content to increase the engagement
- Should have a knack for keeping a track of what's trending and going viral on Social Media
- Should be able to work independently and in a team
- Should be able to navigate through the internet, be able to get lost on the inter-webs and itch to research till he/she discovers the magic sauce.
- Should be able to quickly build story packages by developing thumbnails, headlines, and other clickable, shareable visual and verbal elements for each story.
- 1 year experience in a agency or content curation sites preferable but freshers welcome.
- Writing is your thing
- You love experimenting and are eager to try out new ideas and formats.
- Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram - Used at-least two of these this morning or least yesterday.
- Some experience using WordPress or any CMS
- You breathe on social, you are one of those who'd love to scream when you see something interesting.
- Understand how and why people engage with content on social media
- Understanding of Content Marketing and Branded Content