Quality is very important when it comes to coding of a web application. Let’s have a close look at few tips that will surely help you find the best web application development company.
When it comes to Web App Development Company, keep away from sloppy Joes. Not all programmers know ways to write the right code. Also, many of them follow different coding standards and guidelines. You should screen out all inexperienced programmers who write sloppy and disorganized code and shun all possibilities for future growth. A badly written code will make it difficult for other programmers to work on the project.
It is important to choose companies that follow standards. Make sure they also understand the ethical standards that must be adhered to.
One of the best tips to hire Web App Development Company is to check references. Keep in mind that a good degree does not translate into a quality programming.
Just because a person has a master’s degree, does not mean that he or she is a seasoned programmer. Someone may have the wisdom imparted by books, but it may not guarantee a mind that can resolve practical issues.
Choose a web development company that prefers consistent and clean written code. For instance, you have two programmers. They can get you same results-one by tying 5 lines of code, while other may type only 2 lines.
In fact, a programmer can write a SQL Query so abysmally that after 4 consequent database connections, the SQL server software may crash. A good programmer can write a SQL Query that will produce same results with the server being able to handle 200 concurrent database connections without going kaput.
Tips to hire Web Application Development Company:
Questions you should ask a prospective web development firm?
- Will you have the ownership of the find program code?
- Does this code come with right documentation to allow for scalability and migration?
- Are there any comments used in the code that will facilitate easier migration and readability by another developer?
- Can you take the final program code to another development company for future expansion and edits?
- Are there any copyright issues?
- What type of security methods and testing are being used to fix vulnerabilities?
- Do they utilize structured web application framework? If yes, additional information on program tools, libraries, and type of framework used. You can see a sample of project’s folder structure with respective programming files in it.
- Types of quality assurance testing in place and methods used to do bug testing and fixing?
- What types of stress testing techniques are being used to check the website’s scalability and tolerance for large traffic growth?
- Are there coding conventions and guidelines in place? If yes, see them and the conventions documentation.
- Do they use right MVC Architecture?