Despite ever increasing significance of having an online presence for businesses of all sizes, many small and medium businesses are not adapting their strategies accordingly. As per the recent research report, a massive 67 percent of small businesses still do not have business websites.
Harnessing the power of web is important, even for businesses that solely operate offline. Fitness businesses, beauty businesses, electricians, driving instructors, plumbers, and other type of service businesses ultimately measure their success by their ability to build offline relationships and websites for businesses can play a big role in that. So no matter how established you are, it’s important to get the basics of online firmly in place.
Let’s have a close look at top reasons why you need a business website to grow fast in 2016:
- You will gain credibility – Today, majority of consumers are using the Internet to search for the products and services they need. Your business will gain instant credibility by having website. Without one, your potential customers will move to your competitors and they will grow faster than you! If you already have a “home made” website, having it professionally redesigned is the best way to go as it will enhance professional image that will inspire even greater confidence. Small business websites are particularly beneficial if you do not have any store front to promote your services or products.
- You can save money – Some people feel that websites are costly to maintain and they cannot afford them, but reality is that you can’t afford NOT to. Though cost of advertising varies, once it is up and running, it would cost peanuts and you can continue to reap benefits for years. Website for local businesses can help you reach a much wider audience than you can with a newspaper ad. So it is a highly cost effective way to promote your business.
- Keep your customers informed – Your website can be your online brochure or catalog. It’s much easier to update about your services or products on your business website than in any print material, making it a highly effective way of letting your customers know about the arrival of new products, special promotions, upcoming events, or any new products or service you now offer. Unlike printed material, that can become quickly outdated, professional business website design can provide current news and information.
- Accessible on 24/7 basis – A business website is available to your customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year providing them all the information you want to convey. With today’s busy lifestyle, this can be a good selling point when your office is closed.
- You can target a wider market – Websites offer you a cost effective alternative location to sell your services or products throughout the world.
- Showcase your work – No matter what your business is, you can showcase it through your website. By including an image gallery or portfolio, and testimonials about your work, you can easily demonstrate what makes your business unique.
- A business website improves customer service – Maybe you want to share few tips on ways to recycle, or you sell Eco-friendly products, or perhaps you’re an accountant that wants to advice your clients on ways to simplify their bookkeeping practices. You can easily achieve your aim by adding articles, including a FAQ page, or uploading newsletters to answer all your customer queries.
Get in touch with a reputable web designing firm to discuss your requirements regarding a business website. They will offer you suggestions according to your budget and needs.